Share | 

Kelly Taylor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelly Taylor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Kelly Taylor   Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:51 am

Last edited by Kelly Taylor on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Kelly Taylor   Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:05 am

Hi! I am Kelly Taylor. I was born and raised in Hershey, Pennsylvania. As a teenager I spent my summer working at Hershey Park. I got to work in the rides department which was a lot of fun. While working there I got to be friends with a lot of the security guards (most of which were doing internships for Criminal Justice). After talking to them about college I decided that I wanted to be go to college and major in Criminal Justice.

I attended Penn State University for 4 years and earned my degree. Immediately after college I was accepted into the Pennsylvania State Police Academy. After 6 months of academy I graduated number 5 in my class. The top three get to choose where they are first stationed, but I did not. Originally I was sent to Erie, PA. Because I was 5th though, I could put in my transfer after 6 months. As soon as I was eligible I put in my transfer to Harrisburg. Everything went through and I began working out of the Harrisburg Barracks in April of 2008. It was good to be home again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kelly Taylor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1