A zombie survival d20 Modern PbP game
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 January 13th, 2009 [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:46 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 38
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 am

Grace nods and says, "They look fine to me, but I'll ask both girls if they're hurt."

--

Karl reaches into his pocket and pulls out a red keycard, attached to his belt by a coiled rubber chain. "This'll open every door in the hotel. I'd like to get it back when you're done with it, son." He removes the clip from his belt and places the card in George's hand. "Good luck up there. All of you."

--

Spoiler:
 

"Listen here, boy. Ain't nobody but me putting their hands on this rifle. T'was my dad's, 'n its gonna be my boy's at some point," he says as he pulls his young son close to him. "'n until that time, ain't nobody else gonna be shootin' 'er."

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:52 am

George takes the red key card from Karl. "No problem."


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:23 am

I guess I'm really going to do this... Hmmmmm. lalalalala! Hmmmmmm! Ok let's go!

I tap my bat on my palm a few times softly

"Well that thing isn't getting any deader by us standing here. let's go and take it out, and hopefully save some kids."

I glare at the few that have weapons that are too cowardly to step forward to help.

"I say we probably want to take the stairs. If that thing saw those girls get away into the elevator, then it's probably just banging on the elevator door waiting for it to open..."

Looking toward Officer Taylor

"What do you think officer? How do you think we should do this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:33 pm

"I vote we skip the elevators from now on. We don't know if the power will always be on and the last thing we need is for any of us to get trapped in there."

George put the pass card into his jacket pocket and hefted fire extinguisher in his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Simon nods and swallows, a bit of fear reaching his eyes. He takes a few experimental swings with the extinguisher. Then takes a deep breath and says, "Ok. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Lets go."

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:16 pm

"Definately the stairs...we want to suprise them if at all possible. Not vice versa. So everyone grab whatever you are using as a weapon." Kelly also sends a bit of a glare to those who either wouldn't help or wouldn't give up their weapons. She looks to them, "Since you aren't coming and aren't giving up your weapons, I hope we can count on you to protect this group if that need would arise."

"I am ready to go if you all are. I can take the lead since I am have the gun."

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 38
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Spoiler:
 

I'm ready guys, I'm willing to go second. Wish that creepy old bastard would have given up his gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:18 pm

"Ready. I'm right behind you." The man ran his hand nervously through his short blonde hair, the dried gel caked in his hair was starting to flake off from the motion.

"Wish I had that cop's baton..." He thought to himself. "Better than using an extinguisher." George didn't ask for the weapon though, knowing that no one in their right mind would give up a weapon in a time like this.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:24 pm

"Hey guys, remember that those fire extinguishers might be useful in a pinch as a smoke screen. If need be, let rip right in their face with one, and I'll bet it should buy us some time. Then again... Who knows. Whoever takes the rear... watch your back."

And ours....

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Ok...let's head up the south stairs. That will be the quickest way to the room that the girl said the zombie was in. I'll lead and Jimmy can follow me. Henry, since you have a bat at least, do you mind taking the rear? That will put George and Simon in the middle with the fire extinguishers. Do either of you want to use my baton until we get our hands on some more suitable weapons.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:46 pm

"That's fine. Of course if someone finds a better weapon along the way, we may want to adjust the order. I don't want to be in the rear with a baseball bat if someone finds a shotgun lying around somewhere. Heh."

Henry laughs a little nervously, as he rests his baseball bat on his shoulder, looking nervous but ready to swing.

How did I get the good fortune of being in the rear. I'll do this, but I'm about to shit my pants!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:57 pm

"Alright, Jimmy, just don't fucking panic. Even death is not to be feared by those who have lived wisely.....too bad I'm a fuck up....alright, suck it up Jimmy."

The baton should go to someone with a bit of muscle, that ain't me. I'll stick to your side Officer, and be silent as a mouse.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 38
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:08 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Kelly stops, Wait, there must be some fire axes in this building. All public buildings need to have them. Those would CERTAINLY serve you better than extinguishers...although using them as a smoke screen is not a bad idea either. Lets look around down here for at least one axe. It may not hurt to go a little out of our way to get you guys armed a bit better.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Looking around, Simon searches around for one of the fire axes.

Shouldn't be too hard to find...with the big FIRE signs and all.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 38
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:30 pm

With a quick glance around the first floor, Henry and Simon quickly locate the fire axe, down in the lower lobby and it's accompanying twin in the upper lobby. Grabbing each, your small group enters the stairwell and ascends to the 3rd floor.

Opening the heavy steel fire door, you each slip through, one-by-one. The door creaks as you transfer it hand-to-hand, but you all manage to step into the third floor hallway without making too much noise.

The lights are on, but they've been flickering the whole time you climbed the stairs, and they're continuing to do so now. There's no way of knowing how much longer you'll have power here in the hotel.

Down the bend, and further down the hallway, a sickening wet sound can be heard, accompanied by the sound of a thick tearing.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 am

George feels the urge to vomit rise. The acidic taste lingers in in the back of his throat even after he forcefully pushes the feeling down. George's hands relax his grip on the bright red fire axe. He had been clenching it so tightly that his knuckles were white.

"The brain? Hit the brain..." George's mind tried to latch on to the litany of horror movie knowledge he had, looking for hope, for something, for anything... "Romero said the brain... But O'Bannon's needed total dismemberment..."

The Officer leading the group motioned for them to stop when they all heard that horrifying sound. George thought of Barbara in that moment. He wished that he hadn't left the Regency.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:26 am

Simon sets down the fire extinguisher near the top of the stairs, off to the side so no one will trip over it if the group needs to make a quick getaway.
Wiping his sweaty palms on his pants to dry them, he grips the fire axe a bit tighter.
Peeking around the others in front of him and looking though the door, he says, "Anyone see where it's coming from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Ok...well I guess it's now or never. It will be better if we still have some light to try to fight them by.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:40 pm

Spoiler:
 

"Oh shit, sound's like the creature is feasting down there. What do we do? Kill it before it kills us......but how? The prick is ALREADY dead."

We can just follow the crunching and chewing, maybe we can sneak up on it. *gulp* This is it, huh? The real thing, do or die? The lord is my shepherd...Jimmy lowers his head and continues to mumble to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Never been so happy to be in the back of the line!!! Everythings coming up Masterson!

I move forward, and close the gap between me, and the next person in line.

Whenever you guys are ready... Perhaps we should switch the order. I know George, and Simon were a bit worried about their ability to take these monsters on...

You sir are an idiot! Why call attention. You know that it's going to be your ass that gets the first shot at being eaten now. Good job....

Smiling a bit nervously, I shrug, and raise my hand.

I guess, I'm volunteering to go with you Officer Taylor, and check this out.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   

Back to top Go down
 
January 13th, 2009 [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 101128 SM Entertainment Boycotts The 2009 MAMA
» This RP Invitation is Closed. Thank You.
» The Bet (Closed)
» Sundown [Closed]
» Talk to me (Gwevan closed)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Men Walking :: Dead Men Walking :: In-Character Game Threads-
Jump to: