A zombie survival d20 Modern PbP game
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 January 13th, 2009 [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:45 pm

That bullet almost went through my brain, surrounded by zombies and I almost get killed by a cop. Oh shit.....oh shit.....what now? Fuck it, I'm getting this kid out of here. Can't let him die.

Jimmy grabs the kid and heads for the door.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 37
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:21 pm

George holds the door, ready to slam it shut for when Jimmy can pull the boy inside.

Kelly lines up her second shot as she advances down the hallway towards the zombie. After getting as close as she dares, Officer Taylor squeezes the trigger, and takes off the zombie's lower jaw with her second 9mm round. Congealed blood splatters onto the carpet where the largest piece of the fractured jawbone lands, mere feet from George.

Simon and Henry grip their axes tightly, unsure whether to advance or hold their positions as the zombie turns and lurches down the hallway towards Kelly, already forgetting about Jimmy. Despite the gruesome wound it received, the zombie doesn't seem slowed or affected in the least.

Jimmy puts his arms under the young teen's, and begins pulling him back towards the open room waiting behind him. The unconscious teen is dead weight, and Jimmy struggles to pull the boy with him.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 am

"They're going to make it!" George thought as he saw Jimmy drag the boy down the carpeted hall. He prepared to secure the door when they entered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 am

Oh thank God I hit it, but now it's coming towards me. Kelly lines up to take her next shot. She quickly yells over her should to Simon and Henry, "Stay where you are...let me get at least one more shot it and then I'll move back! I am okay". Kelly lines up her third shot. PLEASE let it hit, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 am

Henry will hold his action, and as soon as Officer Taylor fires, I will start to advance my position and get ready to swing my ax at the monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:20 am

"Oh fuck me, she nailed him. We're gonna make it...."

Jimmy keeps dragging the kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Simon looks about still stunned at the sound of the two shots, but seems ready to lunge forward as soon as the officer starts moving back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 37
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Kelly fires off a third round at the zombie, again hitting the creature and taking off the top portion of the ghoul's head. Brain matter and chips of skull spray down the hallway, covering Jimmy and the unconscious boy in gray matter, but the zombie continues advancing.

Flush with a sudden burst of bravado, Henry screams as he runs down the hallway, holding the axe high above his head. Just as he reaches the zombie, Henry brings the fire axe to bear, and buries the axe in the zombie's head.

As if suddenly seeing fresh prey, the zombie turns its head, and reaches out with it's arm, swinging in a wide arc at Henry. Somehow, Henry ducks just in time as he pulls his axe free, and the zombie's clumsy attack misses.

Waiting to assist Officer Taylor when she retreats, Simon clutches his axe and waits. Meanwhile, Jimmy reaches the hotel room that George has been holding open. As the boy's feet clear the threshold of the doorway, George slams the door shut, and throws the locks.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:05 am

Slamming the door home, George turns to Jimmy and the boy and sees them both covered in fresh gore. His urge to vomit rises again but fades quickly as he looks the unconscious boy over for wounds or bites.

"Damn Jimmy, that was some good moving." George said.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:50 am

Jimmy lets the kid go and frantically tries to wipe of the gore off like it's acid eating his skin. Jimmy is shaking a bit but calms himself back down after a few seconds. Jimmy then helps George check the boy for wounds.

"Thanks man, after we check him out, I'm going to head out there. I have a bad feeling they're going to need all the help they can get."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 am

"Fuck that..."

"Yeah, you're probably right." George braced himself for the roar of another shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:56 am

"What the hell is Henry doing? Christ. Thank God these things seem to be so slow."

"Officer Taylor? Can you get off another shot, with Henry that close?"

Simon moves forward, to start covering Mrs. Taylor's retreat.

Spoiler:
 

Edit: Sorry got my names mixed up.


Last edited by Simon Leeds on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Henry moves to match Simon on the opposite side of the hall.

So much for things going according to plan... I was hoping that a 9mm would be that foolproof weapon, and that I wouldn't have to get any more blood on my hands...

Motioning to Simon, Henry says:

Simon, get ready, and if things don't go well, then leave the ax, and run like hell. It looks like Jimmy has used our diversion to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Holy shit...go Henry...stupid, but that maybe will slow him down a bit...I need to get one more shot off...

"Give me one more shot...I am going to get it off and then move. If it comes down to it try to hit him and then get the hell out of my way so I can shoot. this gun is my only weapon" It's not as if we can't out run the thing if we need to...and I am quite sure we can out smart it.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 37
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Quickly checking the young boy over, Jimmy and George find no sign of any bites. The only visible wound the two can find is a split on the back of the boy's head where it presumably impacted the wall. He is breathing steadily, but is still unconscious.

Officer Taylor lines up another shot and fires, this time hitting the zombie in the chest. Though a solid shot, it doesn't appear to have fazed or slowed the zombie in the least. In fact, it doesn't even look like the zombie felt the impact at all.

Henry swings his axe with all his might, but misses the zombie, the axe unusual in his hands.

As Henry swings, Simon moves up the hallway, staying near Kelly, but ready to assist as need be.

In response to Henry's attack, the zombie swings his arm wildy, crashing into the side of Henry's head. Dazing Henry slightly, the zombie reaches out to grab Henry and bite him in one surprisingly swift motion. Snapping to, Henry raises his axe defensively and drives the wedged blade into the ghoul's face. Though hardly a strong attack, it is enough to disrupt the zombie's bite attempt.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

I guess I can't run... Time to kill another zombie!

DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:49 pm

"Looks like he smashed against the wall pretty good there..." George said to Jimmy as they looked over the teen. "I'll move him to the bed and we can go back out."

George hoisted the boy up an put the limp arm around his neck moving the injured kid to the double bed. As he moves, George scans the room for anything of use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:05 pm

SHIT! Henry almost bought it. He's too close for Officer Taylor to get another shot in now.

Turning once to Taylor, he runs up the the zombies back and swings at the back of it's skull.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 37
Real Name : Josh
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:51 pm

George lifts the teen off the ground, and carries him over to one of the room's two double beds. As he walks, he scans the room carefully for anything he might be able to use the help the boy.

Kelly squeezes off another shot, her fifth, and hits the zombie in it's left eyesocket. A sickening pop can barely be heard over the crack of the gunshot, and the creature's eye bursts, spraying a stream of viscous fluid as it's head snaps back.

In that same instant, Henry swings his axe with all of his might, cutting deep into the zombie's neck tissue. As Henry follows his swing through, the ghoul's head is lopped clean off, rolling down the hall, right past Jimmy as he races back to the fight. The zombie's body slumps to the floor and lies perfectly still as semi-congealed blood pools around its' stump of a neck.

Initially racing up to enter the fray, Simon stops as he sees the zombie fall. Intent on making sure the zombie is done for, he examines the body for any signs of continued "unlife."

Spoiler:
 

_________________
"All you zombies show your faces... (I know you're out there)"

[ dice roller ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pbpgames.forumsrpg.com
Henry Masterson

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Age : 39
Location : Birdsboro, PA
Real Name : Mark Baughman
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:03 pm

With the last swing of the ax driving home, and the head of the zombie departing it's body, Henry colapses to the floor, muttering loudly enough for all to hear, and apparently not noticing that he is rocking back and forth on the floor while clutching his arms around himself.

Holy shit.... Holy Shit.... That was really close.... What the Fuck was I thinking!!!! Oh my God.... thing .... dead... Ohhhh! Shit....

The mass of blood covering Henry is impressive, as he continues to freak out in front of all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:13 pm

George could hear Henry's yelling from the hallway, mistaking the muffled cry as the stranger being attacked. Without thinking, George snatched up his axe from against the wall and ran back to the hall.

The sight of the grown man sobbing on the gore stained Berber carpet genuinely horrified him.

George quietly shut the door behind him, listening for the electronic lock to click in place behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortimer James McKay



Number of posts : 45
Real Name : John
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:23 pm

"Oh shit...nice chop man. Fuck...uh...what now? The kid I pulled into that room seems okay, just knocked out."

Jimmy looks around at the zombies body and back at the dead boy he was eating.

"Ah...what about that dead kid...do you think he's going to um....zombify...or something. Should we chop his head off or something. I don't know if I can...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Leeds

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 40
Real Name : Mark R.
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:28 pm

A bit stunned at the rolling of the zombie's head he looks down and nudges the body with the axe.

"Everyone ok?"

Then with a start, looks over at the dead boy, "unh....anyone know now long it takes one of these things to rise...or convert or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Carpenter

avatar

Number of posts : 72
Age : 37
Location : Pottstown, PA
Real Name : Bryan
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Speaking up from the door, George added. "Yeah, I uhh.... didn't see any like... bites."

The last word left his mouth like it left a foul taste in the his mouth.

"Just a gash in his head from hitting the wall, I guess."

Listening to Jimmy and Simon speak, George nodded a silent no to Simon's question.

George moved closer to the partially eaten boy. His first urge was to vomit on the spot but a glowing ember of anger quietly burned brighter in his gut the longer he stared between the boy and the now headless monster.

He softly mumbled...

"I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Taylor

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Real Name : Nikki
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:52 pm

"Ok George, if you are okay with it...unfortunately it needs to be done. Just remember if it that happened to any of us, we'd all want the same thing." Kelly turns her attention to Henry, "Henry, you okay? We'll get you patched up. We'll find a first aid kit or something. We survived. Everyone did their job."

Holy shit...that has to be on of the gruesome things I have ever seen. We need to get Henry fixed up. We need to keep an eye on the other boy just to be sure. We need food.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: January 13th, 2009 [Closed]   

Back to top Go down
 
January 13th, 2009 [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lieutenant Justice of the 13th Light Infantry
» George Astell Pardoe Lieutentant, 13th Light Infantry
» The Battle of Rourke's Drift, Zululand, South Africa, 22nd January 1879 Auction
» 101128 SM Entertainment Boycotts The 2009 MAMA
» First Post - 1878/9 Zulu Medal w/Clock William Lewis 1/13th"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Men Walking :: Dead Men Walking :: In-Character Game Threads-
Jump to: